Wedding Presentation Wedding Presentation

Great video and animation. Just a question, why would you upload it here since i personally find that the animation is made for the couple? would it better you upload it on YT where it is more accessible in Malaysia since *well u know*, it actually take quite some to buffer newsgound video with TM net.

EvilApai responds:

I do have it on youtube n DeviantArt (tho not for public view)... I'm new here in Newground, I'm not really sure what should I put here to promote myself.

Learn basic Japanese 6 Learn basic Japanese 6

Wow how do I miss this useful tutorial! Have been trying to find an easy tutorial in youtube but none really works well for me. Thanks for the video. Seems like I can really start up my own vocoloid project in no time. :)

Disposable Heroes Disposable Heroes

I am not animator but I honestly think that the video should be made a bit more gore/ or add some few splash of bloods. And for the music, it didnt really portray the tragedy of war. The explosive sfxs are bit too overpowered.

The Little Star The Little Star

If this script or animation is being aired in countries like Singapore or South East Asia, it would be a big hit since most of the popular community messages/videos here share the similar genre or theme. It is all about appreciating and embracing our loved one while they are still alive.