Mundum de Somniorum Mundum de Somniorum

What's the theme number? I guess I miss this theme in the realcraft list.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

The theme number was 80 :)
Did you make something as well :O, or did you just listen to some of the tracks?

Ascalon -NG mix- Ascalon -NG mix-

Wow I never knew that 8bit can sound this amazing.

CzeryWassierSwizier responds:

Thanks!

Staring Back at You Staring Back at You

Just some suggestions, the track would have been much better with some drums to bring out the tense moment or build up the atmosphere.

LawnReality responds:

You're right. I don't usually focus on percussion, though. I'm glad you enjoyed it anyway! :)

Fall Of An Angel Fall Of An Angel

Hi, may I know what is the instruments at the start? Erm.... I mean the sounds-like-GuZheng-instrument which has been tingling behind the music box.

Mattashi responds:

It's a Cimbalom :) the one with the delay is a Guzheng.

-:: Valiant ::- -:: Valiant ::-

Just sharinf my thoughts,
I do not have much knowledge on army-theme songs (erm... I mean those with the constant snare hitting) but I am pretty sure that the use of horn didnt really reflect the theme of courage of the track.
Maybe you should add some trumpet or brass in order to let it sounds more extravaganza.

Agitat0r responds:

There are trumpet in it. Trumpet is high brass. While trombone and French horn are mid-to-low brass. Tuba is low brass. "Brass" is what you call all these instruments together.

Xmas Memories Xmas Memories

Wow awesome piece. I started to regret for choosing to learn guitar than to learn piano.
Anyway Merry Christmas! :)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks, DwightFalcon!
The guitar is a great instrument too. I've always wanted to learn how to play it. Maybe I will someday? It's like my fingers don't want to cooperate with the strings though XD
Have a most Merry Christmas you too!! :D

Spread Thy Wings Spread Thy Wings

Replace the flute(the beginning of the track) with windbag or celtic horn. It may sounds better I assume since the track arrangement is similar to an ethnic genre.

rupert484 responds:

Ooh, I never thought about that! I think a celtic sounding horn would be a nice touch. Thank you for the suggestion! :)

26 Days Remaining 26 Days Remaining

Wow even the ebola virus can be a element of inspiration too :)
This track clearly portrays the struggle of scientist and medical personals in finding cure for it.

The marked one The marked one

Wow so this is the soundtrack for the upcoming MMOFPS? I read about this game in MMobomb and I cant wait for it :)

Alyctro responds:

i made this

Dark Grotto Dark Grotto

Hmmm, there is a great potential in this track. Lets us assume that there will be a follow-up cello play and horn effect after the 0.59. It could have transitioned from a dark music to an orchestral track.
Well done. :)