Learn basic Japanese 6 Learn basic Japanese 6

Wow how do I miss this useful tutorial! Have been trying to find an easy tutorial in youtube but none really works well for me. Thanks for the video. Seems like I can really start up my own vocoloid project in no time. :)

Disposable Heroes Disposable Heroes

I am not animator but I honestly think that the video should be made a bit more gore/ or add some few splash of bloods. And for the music, it didnt really portray the tragedy of war. The explosive sfxs are bit too overpowered.

The Little Star The Little Star

If this script or animation is being aired in countries like Singapore or South East Asia, it would be a big hit since most of the popular community messages/videos here share the similar genre or theme. It is all about appreciating and embracing our loved one while they are still alive.

Mundum de Somniorum Mundum de Somniorum

What's the theme number? I guess I miss this theme in the realcraft list.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

The theme number was 80 :)
Did you make something as well :O, or did you just listen to some of the tracks?

Ascalon -NG mix- Ascalon -NG mix-

Wow I never knew that 8bit can sound this amazing.

CzeryWassierSwizier responds:

Thanks!

Staring Back at You Staring Back at You

Just some suggestions, the track would have been much better with some drums to bring out the tense moment or build up the atmosphere.

LawnReality responds:

You're right. I don't usually focus on percussion, though. I'm glad you enjoyed it anyway! :)